William Owings married Charlotte Everly, daughter of Caspar Everly and Sarah (---).
John Nelson Robinson1,2,3,4
M, b. 27 October 1866, d. 13 May 1927
John Nelson Robinson was born on 27 October 1866 at Harrison Co, WV.. He married Corrina Lavina "Cora" Cunningham, daughter of Jeremiah Blackburn Cunningham and Elizabeth Jane Pigott, on 1 September 1887 at Harrison Co, WV..5 He was kicked in the chest by a horse. He died on 13 May 1927 at Union District, Harrison Co, WV., at age 60.
Children of John Nelson Robinson and Corrina Lavina "Cora" Cunningham
- Orilie Wayne Robinson b. 26 Aug 1888, d. May 1972
- Zelma Mae Robinson+ b. 12 Aug 1890, d. 12 Oct 1980
- Clyde Warren Robinson b. 27 Sep 1892, d. Apr 1972
- Arlis Doyla Robinson b. 17 Aug 1894, d. 4 Apr 1933
- Creed Robinson b. 18 Feb 1898, d. 29 May 1898
- Zona M Robinson b. 21 Apr 1900, d. 28 Feb 1989
Cecil Warren Cunningham Jr.1,2
M, b. 29 September 1904
Cecil Warren Cunningham Jr. was born on 29 September 1904 at Delta Co, CO.. He was the son of Cecil Warren Cunningham and Ella Sabina Holmes.
Victor Charles Cunningham1,2
M, b. 1908
Victor Charles Cunningham was born in 1908 at CO. He was the son of Cecil Warren Cunningham and Ella Sabina Holmes.
Dr. Jesse Flowers1,2,3,4
M, b. 7 April 1802, d. 25 September 1875
Flowers was born on 7 April 1802 at Harrison Co, VA.. He was the son of Capt. John Flowers and Sarah Barkley. He married Mary "Poppy" Lucas circa 1830. He represented Harrison County and later Marion County in the Virginia Legislature. He married Roanna Cunningham, daughter of Adam Cunningham and Ann Tetrick, on 22 October 1861 at Harrison Co, WV.. He moved from Harrison County to Mannington from 1866 to 1870. He was a physician in 1870 at Mannington, WV.. He had red hair and was often referred to as "Red-headed Jesse Flowers" to distinguish himself between himself and another Dr. Jesse Flowers of Marion County, who had black hair. He died on 25 September 1875 at Mannington, Marion Co, WV., at age 73. He was buried at Lucas Cemetery, Robinson Run, Harrison Co, WV..5
Child of Dr. Jesse Flowers and Roanna Cunningham
- Thomas Jefferson C. Flowers+ b. 31 Aug 1855, d. 18 Apr 1928
George Washington Cunningham1,2,3,4,5,6
M, b. 4 March 1830, d. 15 January 1914
George Washington Cunningham was born on 4 March 1830 at Harrison Co, VA.. He married Emily C. Cunningham, daughter of Adam Cunningham and Ann Tetrick, on 3 June 1852 at Harrison Co, VA..7 He married Persis Felicity Boor on 15 February 1872 at Marion Co, WV.. He died on 15 January 1914 at age 83. He was buried at Mannington Cemetery, Mannington, WV..
Children of George Washington Cunningham and Emily C. Cunningham
- Bazil F. Cunningham b. 23 May 1853, d. 30 Mar 1924
- John Silas Cunningham+ b. 2 Nov 1854, d. 28 Aug 1886
- Sarah Laverna Cunningham b. 10 Jul 1856, d. 4 Nov 1936
- Melissa A. Cunningham b. 28 Feb 1858, d. 19 Aug 1858
- Amanda Victoria Cunningham b. 9 Dec 1860, d. 10 Mar 1944
- Josephine Catherine Cunningham b. 6 Dec 1861, d. 30 Jan 1943
- [S2058] 1870 Marion Co, WV. Census, Mannington.
- [S2100] 1860 Harrison Co, VA. Census.
- [S1237] 1880 Marion Co, WV. Census, Mannington.
- [S2103] 1900 Harrison Co, WV. Census, Union District.
- [S1315] 1910 Harrison Co, WV. Census, Sardis District.
- [S2013] Findagrave.com.
- [S1376] Harrison Co, WV. Marriage Register.
John "Jack" Day1
John "Jack" Day married Deborah Cunningham, daughter of Walter Cunningham and Hannah (---), on 13 April 1797.
- [S2231] Betty Cunningham Newman, Adam Cunningham and 500 More Cunninghams of the Valley of Virginia.
Eleanor Ellen Davis1
Eleanor Ellen Davis married Enos Cunningham, son of Walter Cunningham and Hannah (---), on 10 October 1818.
Sarah Nay married George Cunningham, son of Walter Cunningham and Hannah (---), on 31 March 1818.
Ellizabeth Roger Grooms1
Ellizabeth Roger Grooms married Martin Cunningham, son of Walter Cunningham and Hannah (---), on 5 July 1832.
Henry Gain married Mary Cunningham, daughter of Walter Cunningham and Hannah (---), on 12 November 1832.
Sarah Price married an unknown person.
Child of Linda Henson and Anthony "Tony" Vernon Botham
Neale Botham is the son of Anthony "Tony" Vernon Botham and Linda Henson.
- [S4285] Neale Botham, e-mail to Howard Hickman, September 2015.
Hanna Lois Jones
Hanna Lois Jones is the daughter of Rhys Owen Jones and Nia (---).