Melinda Adair Hickman
Emily Aster Jones
Irene Gwendolyn Jones
Anzonetta Alice Keenan1
F, b. 2 February 1906, d. 6 February 1906
Anzonetta Alice Keenan was born on 2 February 1906 at Mannington, WV.. She was the daughter of Henry "Harry" Patrick Keenan and Sarah Virginia Cunningham. She died on 6 February 1906 at Mannington, WV..
- [S1147] Hickman Bible.
M, b. 13 August 1868, d. 16 December 1918
Henry "Harry" Patrick Keenan was born on 13 August 1868 at Cabell Co, WV.. He was the son of Patrick Henry Keenan and Anzonetta Mary "Ann" Baker. He enlisted in the U.S.Army on 29 October 1888 at Cincinnati, OH.. He was discharged on 30 October 1889. He was a police officer at OH.8 He was a paper hanger in 1898 at Wheeling, WV..4 He was a bartender at McGlumphry's Saloon, Water Street in December 1898 at Wheeling, WV..9 He was a bartender in 1901 at Wheeling, WV..4 He was an employment and collection agent, notary public and county constable in 1903 at Wheeling, WV..10 He married Sarah Virginia Cunningham, daughter of Henry Harrison Cunningham and Nancy Anne Sine, on 11 March 1905 at St. Charles Hotel, Wheeling, WV..11,12 He was a weill known insurance organizer in 1908 at Fairmont, WV..13 He and Sarah Virginia Cunningham lived in 1915 at Eldora, WV..14,15 He died on 16 December 1918 at Skinner's Tavern, Fairmont, Marion Co, WV., at age 50.16,12
Children of Henry "Harry" Patrick Keenan and Sarah Virginia Cunningham
- [S1168] 1910 Marion Co, WV. Census, Fairmont.
- [S2476] Cabell Co, WV. Census, Barboursville Township.
- [S2477] 1880 Cabell Co, WV. Census, Guyandotte.
- [S2253] Wheeling, WV. Directory.
- [S3980] The Wheeling Daily Intelligencer ,4 Dec 1898, p.8.
- [S2813] Fairmont Directory ,1907, 1909.
- [S1088] Obituary ,The Fairmont West Virginian, 16 Dec 1918.
- [S2067] Bee Gum Scrapbook of newspaper clippings, compiled by Nancy A. Cunningham, and then Annie McFarland, marriage notice.
- [S3980] The Wheeling Daily Intelligencer ,5 Dec 1898, p.8.
- [S2483] Wheeling City Director.
- [S2067] Bee Gum Scrapbook of newspaper clippings, compiled by Nancy A. Cunningham, and then Annie McFarland.
- [S1147] Hickman Bible.
- [S4255] The Fairmont West Virginian neswpaper ,14 Feb 1908.
- [S4255] The Fairmont West Virginian neswpaper ,29 Nov 1915.
- [S4316] The Daily Telegram, Clarksburg, WV. ,22 May 1915.
- [S1044] WV Death Record.
F, b. 6 March 1907, d. 18 July 1994
Constance Catherine Maloney was born on 6 March 1907 at San Pablo, Contra Costa Co, CA.. She was the daughter of Joseph James Maloney and Nellie Ellen Chattleton. She was raised by her grandmother at San Pablo, CA..6 She moved to Oakland in 1925. She was a stenographer for an insurance company in 1930 at Oakland, CA..3 She married Howard Dewey Hickman, son of Joseph Morgan Hickman and Sarah Virginia Cunningham, on 22 February 1937 at Tijuana, Mexico. She was active as a U.S. Civil Defense volunteer during World War II at Oakland, CA.. She lived in Oakland CA; Yokihama, Japan; Charleston, SC; St. Louis, MO; Lafayette CA; and Walnut Creek CA. She died on 18 July 1994 at Walnut Creek, Contra Costa Co, CA., at age 87. She was buried at Mt. View Cemetery, Oakland, CA; plot 76, grave 120.
Richard Worth Jones
M, b. 4 November 1902, d. 5 April 1966
Palmer was born on 4 November 1902 at Farmington, Davis Co, UT.. He was the son of George William Palmer and Margaret Agnes Smith. He married Zoe Atkinson on 8 July 1928 at Los Angeles, CA.. He was a medical supplies salesman in 1930 at Kansas City, MO.. He married Aster Isabell Moore, daughter of Myron M Moore and Lillian May Fletcher. He died on 5 April 1966 at Redlands, CA., at age 63.1
F, b. 2 July 1772
M, b. circa 1792
F, b. 4 May 1861, d. 30 December 1892
Georgia Ann Lunt was born on 4 May 1861 at NY. She was the daughter of Chester Lunt. She married Charles Henry Burch, son of Carolus Horace Burch and Nancy Henrietta Jones, on 5 August 1883 at Calhoun Co, MI.. She died on 30 December 1892 at Battle Creek, MI., at age 31; typhoid fever. She was buried at Hicks Cemetery, Calhoun Co, MI..
Children of Georgia Ann Lunt and Charles Henry Burch
M, b. 8 May 1840, d. 27 May 1921
Shriver was born on 8 May 1840 at Clay District, Monongalia Co, WV.. He was the son of Isaac Jesse Shriver and Minerva Sine. He enlisted June 25, 1861, during the Civil War. He fought in many battles and was captured at battle of Winchester April 8, 1864. He mustered out June 1866. He wrote this letter in 1866, while still in the US Army. He married Melissa Jane Hoffman on 10 August 1868. He married Ida Jane Wolf on 25 August 1887 at Wheeling, WV..12 He moved to Lynn Haven, FL. in October 1911. He died on 27 May 1921 at Lynn Haven, Bay Co, FL., at age 81.13
Children of William Henry Shriver and Melissa Jane Hoffman
Children of William Henry Shriver and Ida Jane Wolf
- [S1095] Letter, Irene Van Royen to Howard Hickman, 1998.
- [S1912] Upper Monongahela Valley, p. 1240.
- [S2055] William Shriver's Veteran Pension Application.
- [S2337] Earl L. Core, Chronicles of Core, p. 119.
- [S3073] The American Historical Society, History of West Virginia, Old and New, Vol II, p. 42.
- [S4424] 1920 Bay Co, FL. Census, Lynn Haven.
- [S1286] 1870 Monongalia Co WV Census, Battelle District.
- [S1150] 1900 Monongalia Co, WV. Census, Cass District.
- [S1151] 1910 Monongalia Co, WV. Census, Cass District.
- [S1472] 1850 Monongalia Co, VA. Census.
- [S1285] 1880 Monongalia Co WV Census, Cass District.
- [S2149] WV Marriage Record.
- [S2064] FL Death Record.
M, b. 14 September 1914, d. 12 March 1996
Charles Harold Slaughter was born on 14 September 1914 at Springfield, MO.. He was the son of Frank Medley Slaughter and Mary Etta Hickman. He married Mildred Pearl Mitchell, daughter of Grover Mitchell and Levina Hunt, on 17 October 1936 at Lansing, MI.. He was a tool and die maker for General Motors at Flint, MI..2 He maintained a sewing machine repair business out of his home at Owosso, MI..2 He died on 12 March 1996 at Owosso, MI., at age 81.
F, b. 21 February 1919, d. 14 December 2000
Mildred Pearl Mitchell was born on 21 February 1919 at Vernon, Shiawassee, MI.. She was the daughter of Grover Mitchell and Levina Hunt. She married Charles Harold Slaughter, son of Frank Medley Slaughter and Mary Etta Hickman, on 17 October 1936 at Lansing, MI.. She died on 14 December 2000 at Owosso, Shiawassee, MI., at age 81.