(---) Van Osdel
F, b. 22 July 1894, d. 6 March 1984
Augusta Eudora Koenig was born on 22 July 1894 at CA. She married Daniel Rygel in 1913. She died on 6 March 1984 at Orange Co, CA., at age 89.
M, b. 1 October 1884, d. 19 April 1971
Daniel Rygel was born on 1 October 1884 at New York City, NY.. He married Augusta Eudora Koenig in 1913. He was a lawyer. He died on 19 April 1971 at Orange Co, CA., at age 86.
- [S1105] California Death Record.
- [S1041] Social Security Death Index.
- [S1279] 1920 Alameda Co, CA. Census, Berkeley.
- [S1035] W.W.I draft registration card.
- [S1289] W.W.II Draft Registration.
- [S1355] 1930 Alameda Co, CA. Census, Berkeley.
- [S2667] Frank Clinton Merritt, History of Alameda County, v.2, pp. 142, 143.
James D. McGee1
M, b. 1825, d. 21 February 1901
James D. McGee was born in 1825 at TN. He married Sarah L. Pettigrew, daughter of Edwin Pettigrew and Nancy Ann Jones, in 1869. He died on 21 February 1901 at Dent Co, MO..
- [S2266] Ken Fiebelman, Ozark Heritage Dent County Cemeteries and Families Vol 3, 2nd Ed., p. 599.
M, b. 7 June 1829, d. 16 October 1900
LanKford was born on 7 June 1829 at AL. He married Mary Adeline Ash, daughter of Hugh Brown Ash and Nancy Ann Jones, on 13 October 1847 at AL. He purchased 39 acres, as a resident of DeKalb Co, AL. on 10 August 1849. He migrated from Alabama to Texas in the winter of 1849.8 He was a farmer at Wood Co, TX.. He died on 16 October 1900 at Golden, Wood Co, TX., at age 71. He was buried at Sand Springs Cemetery, Mineola, Wood Co, TX..
Children of Collins N. LanKford and Mary Adeline Ash
- William T. LanKford b. 1849, d. 20 Nov 1850
- Dallas Sylvester LanKford b. 14 Dec 1850, d. 11 May 1932
- Margaret Josephine LanKford b. 1854, d. 1937
- John Robert LanKford b. 24 Jan 1856, d. 3 Aug 1912
- James Knox Polk LanKford+ b. 2 May 1858, d. 30 Aug 1931
- Francis Marion LanKford b. 19 Jan 1861, d. 20 Jul 1912
- Caldonia Clemintine LanKford b. 13 Jan 1863, d. 1 Apr 1944
- Lafayette C. LanKford b. 9 Jun 1864, d. 20 Sep 1891
- Mary Adeline LanKford b. 12 Jun 1869, d. 1944
- Elijah Benjamin LanKford b. 4 Aug 1870, d. 13 Aug 1919
- Pink A. LanKford b. 1873, d. 1873
- [S2672] 1880 Wood Co, TX. Census.
- [S2013] Findagrave.com.
- [S2673] 1850 Cherokee Co, TX. Census.
- [S2674] 1860 Cherokee Co, TX. Census.
- [S3065] 1900 Wood Co, TX. Census.
- [S1088] Obituary.
- [S3426] Sherry Hoskins, e-mail to Howard Hickman, Jan 2011, Photograph.
- [S3420] Joel Culpepper's Letters ,letter to William J. Ash, June 1850.
F, b. 6 April 1876, d. 25 January 1963
Inga Marie Jurgensen was born on 6 April 1876 at CA. She married Frederick Hastings Austin, son of John Austin and Mary Agnes Bishop, on 14 November 1898 at San Francisco, CA..6 She and Frederick Hastings Austin were divorced before 1920. She was a scalp specialist in 1930 at San Francisco, CA.. She married Martin Iverson in 1932. She died on 25 January 1963 at Santa Cruz, CA., at age 86.
Child of Inga Marie Jurgensen and Frederick Hastings Austin
- Russell Frederick Austin+ b. 22 Sep 1899, d. 25 Nov 1979
M, b. 1874, d. August 1935
Martin Iverson was born in 1874 at CA. He married Inga Marie Jurgensen in 1932. He died in August 1935 at Salinas, CA..
F, b. 28 October 1879
Gertrude F Austin was born on 28 October 1879 at San Francisco, CA.. She was the daughter of John Austin and Mary Agnes Bishop.
Ethel Comstance Austin1
F, b. 1 February 1885
Ethel Comstance Austin was born on 1 February 1885 at San Francisco, CA.. She was the daughter of John Austin and Mary Agnes Bishop.
- [S1901] 1900 San Francisco, CA. Census.
M, b. 6 June 1928, d. 8 June 2007
Pierson was born on 6 June 1928 at Los Angeles Co, CA.. He was the son of Earl George Pierson and Virginia Gilman Bailey. He served in the U.S. Army during W.W.II. He was employed by P. T. & T. in 1951.5 He lived at 426 S. Elm, Beverly Hills, CA; with his Aunt Gladys and Uncle Harold.6,7 He died on 8 June 2007 at Los Angeles Co, CA., at age 79.
- [S1280] 1930 Los Angeles, CA. Census, Long Beach.
- [S1339] CA Birth Record.
- [S1041] Social Security Death Index.
- [S3653] 1940 Los Angeles Co, CA. Census, Beverly Hills.
- [S2691] Los Angeles Directory ,1951.
- [S2287] California Voter Registrations ,1950, 1952, 1954.
- [S2691] Los Angeles Directory ,1950, 1951.
F, b. 15 August 1926, d. 18 August 2012
Pierson was born on 15 August 1926 at Long Beach, Los Angeles Co, CA.. She was the daughter of Earl George Pierson and Virginia Gilman Bailey. She resided with her Aunt Gladys and Uncle Harold in 1940 at Beverly Hills, CA.. She married Darwin Elmer Wilson on 8 January 1948.5 She and Darwin Elmer Wilson were divorced. She married Jack Lee Gorman on 21 February 1953 at Los Angeles Co, CA.. She married Hayward L. Fong on 22 August 1959 at Los Angeles Co, CA..5 She died on 18 August 2012 at Los Angeles, CA., at age 86.
M, b. 16 May 1914, d. 13 March 1993
Fred Aligado McAlma was born on 16 May 1914 at Philipines. He married Virginia Gilman Bailey, daughter of Albert Henry Bailey and Mabel Ada Fletcher, before 1940. He served in the U.S. Navy during W.W.II. He lived from 1949 to 1953 at 723 Elm, Long Beach, CA.. He married Rita Gloria Lane on 11 September 1961 at NV. He died on 13 March 1993 at Orange Co, CA., at age 78. He was buried at Fairhaven Memorial Park, Santa Ana, CA..
M, d. before 2009
F, b. 1820, d. circa 1862
Eliza McMasters was born in 1820 at Jefferson Twp, Greene Co, PA.. She was the daughter of Jacob McMasters and Delilah Estle. She married Henry Crago. She died circa 1862 at Coshocton Co, OH..