Susan Darlene Plants
Darla Kay Plants
Timothy Holt Jr.1
M, b. 8 September 1744, d. 19 February 1821
Timothy Holt Jr. was born on 8 September 1744 at Andover, MA.. He married Edee McIntyre, daughter of Phineas Mcintyre and Mary Carrol. He died on 19 February 1821 at Andover, MA., at age 76.
- [S1949] Robert Harry McIntyre, Descendants of Philip McIntyre, p. 40.
M, b. 24 May 1900, d. 5 July 1972
Clarence Herbert Magner was born on 24 May 1900 at ME. He married Vera Lydia Fenton, daughter of Charles Grant Fenton and Nettie Clara Fletcher, on 6 April 1930. He lived in 1938 at Woonsocket, RI.. He was a dye worker from 1952 to 1958 at Woonsocket, RI.. He died on 5 July 1972 at Woonsocket, RI., at age 72. He was buried at Oak Hill Cemetery, Woonsocket, RI..
Children of Clarence Herbert Magner and Vera Lydia Fenton
M, b. 23 May 1941, d. 28 April 2008
Fenton Paul Magner was born on 23 May 1941. He was the son of Clarence Herbert Magner and Vera Lydia Fenton. He lived at San Diego, CA.. He died on 28 April 2008 at Riverside Co, CA., at age 66.
M, b. 2 March 1876, d. after 1960
Charles Grant Fenton was born on 2 March 1876 at Compton, Canada. He immgrated in 1883. He married Nettie Clara Fletcher, daughter of Ansel Waldo Fletcher and Hattie M. Rowell, on 2 July 1904 at W Derry, NH..7 He left the shoe shop and went to work for Rawleigh Co, due to his health in 1918.8 He was a travelling salesman. He died after 1960.
Children of Charles Grant Fenton and Nettie Clara Fletcher
- [S1951] 1920 Rochester, NH. Census.
- [S1952] 1930 Rochester, NH. Census.
- [S1035] W.W.I draft registration card.
- [S3730] 1940 Strattford Co, NH. Census, Rochester.
- [S3508] Fletcher Family Bible, owned by Nettie, Ann Arbor, MI. 2011.
- [S4030] 1910 Rockingham Co, NH., West Derry.
- [S3260] New Hampshire Marriage Records.
- [S4075] Nettie Fenton's Diary, NH Historical Society Libary, Concord NH.
M, b. 9 May 1927, d. 7 August 1988
Mario James Nunes was born on 9 May 1927 at RI. He lived at Woonsocket, RI..4 He died on 7 August 1988 at San Diego, CA., at age 61.
M, d. 1753
- [S2005] Rev. W.R. Cochrane and George K Wood, History of Francestown, NH.
(---) Langdon married Elizabeth Thorndike.
F, b. February 1640, d. 1726
Rebecca Waters was born in February 1640. She married Josiah Whitcomb, son of John Whitcomb and Francis Coggan, on 4 January 1664. She died in 1726 at Lancaster, MA..
- [S2775] Charlotte Whitcomb, The Whitcomb Famiy in America.
M, b. 3 April 1676, d. 24 January 1714
Nathaniel Bellows was born on 3 April 1676. He married Dorcas Rose, daughter of Capt. Thomas Rose and Hannah Allyn, on 11 November 1704. He died on 24 January 1714 at Concord, MA., at age 37.