M, b. January 1862, d. 25 January 1931
George E. Hoffman was born in January 1862 at Springhill Twp, Greene Co, PA.. He was the son of Brice Huffman and Kesiah Hickman. He married Mary Covalt in 1888. He died on 25 January 1931 at Marion Co, WV..
M, b. 29 December 1850, d. 22 July 1918
John Hickman Stewart married Elsie Jane Haught. He was born on 29 December 1850 at Greene Co, PA.. He was the son of Jesse Stewart and Kesiah Hickman. He died on 22 July 1918 at Farimont, Marion Co, WV., at age 67.
Children of John Hickman Stewart and Elsie Jane Haught
- Winnie P. Stewart b. 12 Mar 1875, d. 15 Apr 1891
- Minnie Viola Stewart+ b. 13 Mar 1875, d. 25 Dec 1957
- Orpha Jane Stewart b. 21 Apr 1877, d. 22 Oct 1957
- Marzettie Ellen Stewart b. 20 Nov 1878, d. 24 Feb 1947
- Mary May Stewart b. 19 Apr 1880, d. 6 Dec 1980
- Henry Lloyd Stewart b. 13 Aug 1881, d. 24 Mar 1942
- William Jasper Stewart b. 19 Nov 1882, d. 23 Feb 1960
- Harriet Kaziea Stewart b. 16 Sep 1884, d. 8 Aug 1960
- Jesse Bert Stewart b. 28 Mar 1886, d. 1 Sep 1888
- Martha Rebecca Stewart b. 1 May 1890, d. 18 May 1942
- John Benton Stewart b. 24 Jan 1895
- [S1044] WV Death Record.
- [S1168] 1910 Marion Co, WV. Census, Paw Paw District.
- [S1150] 1900 Monongalia Co, WV. Census, Battelle District.
- [S1285] 1880 Monongalia Co WV Census, Battelle District.
- [S4666] Deborah Layman, e-mail to Howard Hickman III, Nov 2017.
- [S2013] Findagrave.com.
- [S1251] 1860 Greene Co, PA. Census, Center Twp.
F, d. 19 July 1889
M, b. 9 July 1840, d. 7 May 1903
Fletcher was born on 9 July 1840 at Madison, ME.. He was the son of Parrott Fletcher and Susan Sawyer. He married Mary Sawyer on 19 January 1862. He married Carrie Johnson on 29 June 1895. He was the sheriff of Eau Claire County. He died on 7 May 1903 at Eau Claire, WI., at age 62.
- [S1949] Robert Harry McIntyre, Descendants of Philip McIntyre, p. 244.
F, b. 27 March 1808, d. 16 July 1898
Susan Sawyer was born on 27 March 1808 at Madison, ME.. She married Parrott Fletcher, son of Capt. Asa Fletcher and Lydia Mctntyre, on 19 November 1829. She died on 16 July 1898 at Madison, ME., at age 90.
- [S1949] Robert Harry McIntyre, Descendants of Philip McIntyre, p. 138.
F, b. July 1898, d. 1988
Myrtle Ruby Tice was born in July 1898 at OK. She married Guy Earl Waychoff, son of Daniel Bonar Waychoff and Ulyssa Cornia Robertson. She married Marshall Earle Barnett. She died in 1988. She was buried at Memorial Park, Oklahoma City, OK..
F, b. 1915, d. 1934
Altha I. Waychoff was born in 1915 at OK. She was the daughter of Guy Earl Waychoff and Myrtle Ruby Tice. She used the surname of her step-father. Altha I. Waychoff was also known as Altha I. Barnett. She married James Theodore Walter Jr. on 17 January 1933 at Kay Co, OK..4 She died in 1934. She was buried at Memorial Park, Oklahoma City, OK..
James Theodore Walter Jr.1
M, b. 28 January 1910, d. 11 November 1984
James Theodore Walter Jr. was born on 28 January 1910 at OK. He married Altha I. Waychoff, daughter of Guy Earl Waychoff and Myrtle Ruby Tice, on 17 January 1933 at Kay Co, OK..2 He lived in 1940 at Oklahoma City, OK; with his in-laws. He served in the U.S. Army, during WWII. He died on 11 November 1984 at Santa Clara Co, CA., at age 74. He was buried at Oklahoma City, OK.
M, b. 1900, d. 1975
Marshall Earle Barnett was born in 1900 at AR. He married Myrtle Ruby Tice. He died in 1975. He was buried at Memorial Park, Oklahoma City, OK.
Wiinnie Ann (---)
Thomas Sylvester Hickman Jr.
M, b. 1924, d. 1988
Thomas Sylvester Hickman Jr. was born in 1924. He was the son of Thomas Sylvester Hickman Sr. He died in 1988.
Child of Thomas Sylvester Hickman Jr.
Doris Gail Hickman1
Doris Gail Hickman is the daughter of Thomas Sylvester Hickman Jr.
- [S4576] Doris Hickman, e-mail to unknown recipient, 2014.
M, b. 1837
Robert Hickman was born in 1837 at Mt. Vernon, OH.. He was the son of Thomas Cheney Hickman.
William W. Hickman
M, b. 1843
William W. Hickman was born in 1843 at Mt. Vernon, OH.. He was the son of Thomas Cheney Hickman.
Thomas J. Hickman
M, b. 1849
Thomas J. Hickman was born in 1849 at Mt. Vernon, OH.. He was the son of Thomas Cheney Hickman.