Allen Blain Wilson
Carol Jean Wilson
Aubrey Benjamin Wilson1
M, b. 5 September 1924, d. 30 August 2007
Aubrey Benjamin Wilson was born on 5 September 1924 at Point Marion, PA.. He served in the US Navy in World War II. He died on 30 August 2007 at Morgantown, WV., at age 82.
- [S1088] Obituary.
William T. Martin1
M, b. 15 February 1907, d. 30 March 1993
William T. Martin was born on 15 February 1907. He married Viola L. Renner, daughter of Clark Renner and Nora Leona Renner, on 14 June 1934 at Fairmont, WV..2 He died on 30 March 1993 at Fairmont, Marion Co, WV., at age 86.
Bernard Lee Ferrando
M, b. November 1871
John White was born in November 1871 at WV. He married Ida Hostutler, daughter of Lewis Hostutler and Susan Jane Renner, in 1899.
- [S1150] 1900 Monongalia Co, WV. Census, Battelle District.
F, b. 21 July 1915, d. 25 May 2001
Goldie Pauline Everly was born on 21 July 1915 at WV. She was the daughter of William Niemon Everly and Sylvia L. Davis. She was raised by Bill and Icie Halfin in Taylortown, PA. She married James Edgar "E.J." Hare. She died on 25 May 2001 at Morgantown, WV., at age 85.
M, b. 28 December 1894
William Niemon Everly was born on 28 December 1894 at PA. He married Sylvia L. Davis, daughter of George Giddeon Davis and Mary Elizabeth Varner. He was a locomotive engineer in 1920 at South Brownsville, PA.. He lived in 1942 at Davis, WV..
Children of William Niemon Everly and Sylvia L. Davis
M, b. 20 August 1821, d. 14 March 1884
Hiram Estle was born on 20 August 1821 at Greene Co, PA.. He was the son of Matthias Estle and Mary Stewart. He married Margaret Sharpneck on 26 December 1850. He died on 14 March 1884 at Richhill Twp, Greene Co, PA., at age 62.6
Children of Hiram Estle and Margaret Sharpneck
- [S2542] Paul Jensen, e-mail to Howard Hickman, 2008 - 2015.
- [S1088] Obituary ,Waynesburg Republican 18 Mar 1884.
- [S1251] 1860 Greene Co, PA. Census, Cumberland Twp.
- [S1250] 1850 Greene Co, PA. Census, Cumberland Twp.
- [S1252] 1870 Greene Co, PA. Census, Cumberland Twp.
- [S1088] Obituary ,Waynesburg Republican, 18 Mar 1884.
F, b. 25 September 1822, d. 15 February 1901
Priscilla "Zillah" Estle was born on 25 September 1822 at Greene Co, PA.. She was the daughter of Matthias Estle and Mary Stewart. She never married. She died on 15 February 1901 at Greene Co, PA., at age 78. She was buried at Estle Cemetery, Jefferson Twp, Greene Co, PA..
F, b. 21 May 1824, d. 1859
Mary Estle was born on 21 May 1824 at Greene Co, PA.. She was the daughter of Matthias Estle and Mary Stewart. She married David J. Waters. She died in 1859 at Jefferson Twp, Greene Co, PA..
Children of Mary Estle and David J. Waters
- Mary H. Waters+ b. 21 Mar 1846, d. 15 May 1915
- Silas Harry Waters b. 24 Apr 1848, d. 18 Aug 1919
- Emeline Ruth Waters+ b. 1849, d. 5 Jun 1873
- Rachel Anne Waters b. 21 Jan 1851, d. 22 Jun 1921
- Martha Waters b. 1852, d. 15 Nov 1925
- Joseph Waters b. 1853
- Frank Waters+ b. 15 Nov 1855, d. 4 Apr 1911
- Sarah Ellizabeth Waters b. 16 Aug 1857, d. 1 Dec 1931